Performance (Talent Selection, Management, Retention, Engagement)
The difference between great people and everyone else is that great people create their lives actively, while everyone else is created by their lives. . ." - Michael E. Gerber
We help individuals and organizations develop and maximize talent to obtain deeper engagement more accountability, more effective communication and self-managment. This results in a higher level of performance and more ROI.
DID YOU KNOW?
- It takes an average of 8 weeks to recruit and hire a new employee
- Employee retention has as much to do with who you hire as what you do after he/she is hired
- Behavioral interviewing yields 52% better results in the hiring process
- Using advanced assessments in the selection process led to a 92% retention rate for one organization
- Job benchmarking is the most important (and most neglected) step in beginning a selection and development process