If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
We help individuals and organizations transform, develop and maximize talent to obtain deeper engagement, more accountability, more effective communication and self-management that results in a higher level of performance and more ROI.
Our Liz Plaster Companies coaching, presentations, professional development. training and assessment programs are uses to enhance these specific areas:
The Bottom Line Perspective -Numerous studies explore the financial implication of emotional intelligence; particularly how higher EQ leaders produce more powerful business results. One such study tested 186 executives on EQ and compared their scores with their company's profitability; leaders who scored higher in key aspects of emotional intelligence (including empathy and accurate self-awareness) were more likely to be highly profitable.
Liz Plaster Companies helps you move from potential to “a leader who consciously aligns action to intention."
Getting the right people in the right seat on the right bus and having them be engaged and personally accountable IMPACTS:
- Company Growth
- Sales and Profits
- Customer Stability
- Staying in Business
- Customer Satisfaction
- Producing Referrals
- Employee Growth
- Engagement, High Performance
Liz Plaster Companies addresses the needs of your specific culture to transform, develop and maximize your talent.
DID YOU KNOW?
- High performance employees are always looking to better themselves and the company.
- Only 25% of candidates hired or promoted turn out to be high achievers
- Liz Plaster Companies Job Benchmarking can help you avoid C Teams all together.
- Companies must offer more than money or prestige to retain high performing employees, they must offer an engaging job.
- High performance employees continuously build relationships within the workplace, have strong communication skills and value their leader's goals.
- High performance employees think beyond their workplace. They keep up with trends in the industry and know the competition.