If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
We help individuals and organizations transform, develop and maximize talent to obtain deeper engagement, more accountability, more effective communication and self-management that results in a higher level of performance and more ROI.
Our Liz Plaster Companies coaching, presentations, professional development. training and assessment programs are uses to enhance these specific areas:
Leadership & Leadership Development – BE MORE
The Bottom Line Perspective -Numerous studies explore the financial implication of emotional intelligence; particularly how higher EQ leaders produce more powerful business results. One such study tested 186 executives on EQ and compared their scores with their company's profitability; leaders who scored higher in key aspects of emotional intelligence (including empathy and accurate self-awareness) were more likely to be highly profitable.
Liz Plaster Companies helps you move from potential to “a leader who consciously aligns action to intention."
Performance (talent selection, growth, management & retention) – DO MORE
Getting the right people in the right seat on the right bus and having them be engaged and personally accountable IMPACTS:
- Company Growth
- Sales and Profits
- Customer Stability
- Staying in Business
- Customer Satisfaction
- Producing Referrals
- Employee Growth
- Engagement, High Performance
Liz Plaster Companies addresses the needs of your specific culture to transform, develop and maximize your talent.
DID YOU KNOW?
- High performance employees are always looking to better themselves and the company.
- Only 25% of candidates hired or promoted turn out to be high achievers
- Liz Plaster Companies Job Benchmarking can help you avoid C Teams all together.
- Companies must offer more than money or prestige to retain high performing employees, they must offer an engaging job.
- High performance employees continuously build relationships within the workplace, have strong communication skills and value their leader's goals.
- High performance employees think beyond their workplace. They keep up with trends in the industry and know the competition.